SpiVal eminent domain litigation experience includes the following condemnation case and PUC routing case examples:
- Obtained jury verdict in HVTL case in Erath County.
- Obtained jury verdict in HTVL case in Tom Green County.
- Represented landowner in special commissioners hearing in pipeline case in LaSalle County.
- Represented landowners in drainage easement case in Bexar County.
- Representation of industrial manufacturer in railroad expansion condemnation case.
- Representation of homeowner and developer in road expansion project.
- Representation of owners of commercial properties in HVTL cases in Kimble, Kerr, and Kendall Counties.
- Representation of youth wilderness camp and school in HVTL case in Kerr County.
- Negotiation of water line easements for client with property located in Lampasas County.
- Negotiation of multiple pipeline easements in Bee, LaSalle, Brown, Val Verde and Kinney Counties.
- Successfully represented trustee in opposing 345kV line in CCN Application filed for proposed HVTL in Guadalupe County.
- Successfully represented subdivision developer in opposing 345kV line in CCN Application filed for proposed HVTL in Hidalgo County.
Eminent domain litigation experience helps your case
The sure way to know your options and whether SpiVal can help is to contact us
. We’ll visit your property and get to know you, listen to your concerns and offer options for a successful outcome.