SpiVal real estate litigation experience includes the following real estate case examples:
- Assisted mineral interest owners in obtaining division orders and recouping past payments for property located in Zavala County.
- Obtained favorable settlement and protected mineral interests in adverse possession/suit to quiet title lawsuit filed in Atascosa County.
- Obtained favorable settlement and reserved nonparticipating royalty interest in adverse possession/suit to quiet title lawsuit filed in LaSalle County.
- Obtained favorable settlement in boundary line lawsuit filed in Bexar County.
- Representation of trustee and general partner in lawsuits filed in Kerr and Colorado County regarding division of large working ranch.
- Representation of homeowners’ association in dispute with neighboring subdivision developer concerning access and construction easements.
- Represented mortgage servicer in lawsuits filed by purchaser of properties at foreclosure sales seeking equitable title to properties located in Travis and Williamson Counties.
Real estate litigation experience can help your case
The sure way to know your options and whether SpiVal can help is to contact us.