The publishing lawyer and law firm values the privacy of its clients and Web/blog site viewers. Any of the following personal information that may be made available to the lawyer or firm when browsing or navigating the site shall be kept confidential:
- First and last name
- Company, home, postal or other physical address
- Other contact information, for example, telephone number, fax number, email address, and other similar information
- Any other information needed to provide a service you requested
Examples of scenarios where visitors provide their personal information include, but may not be limited, to:
- Emailing, calling or communicating with the lawyer or law firm.
- Posting a question or comment through the site.
- Requesting literature.
- Registering to attend a seminar or any event.
- Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list.
- Any other business-related reason.
The lawyer or law firm provides you the opportunity to agree or decline to give your personal information via the Internet. The lawyer or firm will inform you of the purpose for the collection and does not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent. However, the lawyer or firm will also disclose your personal information, if required to do so by law, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our sites. If you choose to provide us with your personal information, we may transfer that information, within the law firm or to a third party service provider as necessary.
Domain Information Collection The lawyer or firm may collect domain information to enable us to analyze how our visitors use this site. This data enables us to become more familiar with which people visit our site, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. The lawyer or firm uses this information to improve its Web-based offerings.
Protecting the Privacy of Children Children under 13 years old are not the target audience for our Web site. To protect their privacy, the lawyer or firm prohibits the solicitation of personal information from these children.
Links to Third Party Sites This site may contain links to other sites. The lawyer or firm does not share your personal information with those Web sites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.